Wednesday, August 13, 2008

at the airport

the flight wasn't too bad from la to taipei.. i slept most the time haha. i've never been in an airplane that big so it was a fun experience. the seats were sooo comfortable!

i'm at taipei right now waiting for my flight to okinawa. i should be boarding in the next half hour or so. there are mostly americans waiting for this flight which is a big difference from my earlier flight. one lady was trying to communicate with me on the plane but she didn't speak english so she tried using hand gestures... i still don't know what she was trying to tell me haha.

thanks for the prayers and i'll be in contact soon once i finally arrive in okinawa. i love you all!!

.peace and love.

1 comment:

The Thalman Family said...

Hi Rachel! We also have a Blog for our Family so check it out! I also have a friend Teaching in Korea. She loves it and I am sure you will love it, it will bring you much joy! Keeping you in our prayers with your whole family! Keep in touch! Mindy - Thalman Family!