Monday, August 11, 2008

one day and counting!

so here i am.. sitting on michelle's couch watching the olympics (shout-out to gymnastics!) and realizing how much closer i'll be to the olympics in a couple days. in case you are interested in my flight itinerary.. i leave from LAX at 1:15 in the morning on tuesday to taipei, taiwan. then from taipei i will fly into okinawa at around 10:45 in the morning on wednesday... i think around a sixteen flight altogether! i think i suffer from airplane ADD because i always get fidgety going to california and that is only a two hour flight, so prayers would be greatly appreciated!

tomorrow is the last day you'll be able to contact me on my cell phone... i can't afford an international plan! haha.. but i do have skype (rachel.pentecost), facebook, and myspace, so no excuses! i'll show a picture of my japanese cell phone when i get it.. i'm so excited for all the japanese technology i'm going to see!

well.. i'll sign off for now. i still can't believe it's almost time to leave for japan... it's been on my mind since last december! i love all of you very much and i'm so glad you'll be able to share this experience with me through my blog :)

.peace and love.


1 comment:

Adrienne said...

well, the flight wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been and we'll be eargerly awaiting your presence the airport. :)